Wednesday 12 December 2012

Age - Teenagers

0

My first youtube video



I created a youtube channel so I can put all of my media clips on it, making them easy to find; also to show my progression in editing and using different resources to create clips. I created this clip using iMovie, I have never used this software before so I found it interesting as I was able to gain a better understanding of how this program works, which is good practice as I will be using this program a lot in future media tasks.
My media teacher wanted us to show a representation of age, I chose to focus on teens as I'm very familiar with there characteristics, as I'm one of them.
I chose an up-beat instrumental to reflect teenagers, although I was confused on how to fade audio tracks in and out, so that is one thing I would like to learn.

To view my video, click HERE, or click on the title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment