Friday 5 October 2012

Introduction

0

Hi, My names Jodie; Welcome to my Blog.


I have chosen to study Media Studies as one of my A levels because it links very well to my future ambitions and generally intrests me.

I am also studying English Literature and Business Studies, which link to Media...
I would like to write about current fashion trends, media, celebrities, or even follow the PR career.


 
My Favourite cartoon HAS to be
FAMILY GUY.



I found this clip extremely funny, because it's something i'd do to my mum. Ha! Ha!

Now for my favourite film....


NEW MOON.
I think i may possibly be obsessed to be perfectly honest, I love all of the Twilight films but this one of them all is my absolute fav.
The romance is a tad tacky but overal the storyline involves such conflict and drastic decisions for Belle (main character) it really does win me over.



Enough about me.
I hope you like my blog and future posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment